SUMMER CAMP AT BETH EMET
(For parent/caregiver & children ages 12-33 months by June 1)
- Friday mornings 9:30-11:00
Enjoy music, art, stories and outdoor play. Celebrate Shabbat with songs, rituals and a special snack each week.
(For children entering Madregot, G’dolim or Kindergarten)
- 3-days/week (Tu, Th, Fr) OR 4-days/week (Tu-Fr) 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Session 1: June 2-June 13 NEW! Session 2: June 16-July 25
NEW! Cost includes nutritious catered lunch from Gourmet Gorilla (vegetarian, nut-free). No need to pack lunch from home!
- Enjoy our fabulous playground, with our built-in sprinkler
- Staffed by our wonderful teachers along with energetic junior counselors
- Familiar faces and spaces--enjoy the comfort of well-loved teachers, friends, classrooms and playground
- Summer activities include outdoor art, Shabbat singing, science explorations, water play, July 4th festivities and more!
Enroll Now for Camp Kayitz 2014!